Bumperstock - Buffalo, WY "Best Bumpers for Your Truck" - 5 S*T*A*R*S* !!!!

I was protecting your ass here and in the sandbox?

Don't like it walk on. Didnt ask for feedback. Shared my opinion. Wasnt a debate or argument or a plug for my company bx I have no ties to any of it.

So yours is the only opinion that matters and others cant be shared on a public forum?

The classic holier than thou veteran card has been pulled ladies and gents.

Douche fucken bag

longarmwj

You’d think being a Vet you wouldn’t have such a pissy attitude. Judging by their website and their selection it looks like you overpaid for an ugly ass bumper. I’d be mad too if I did that!!

Maybe in this instance Vet stands for Very Emotional Tranny

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

You stated your opinion, others commented with their opinions. Cant expect to throw down a comment like your first one listed above on this website and not get serious pushback. Don't like criticism dont wear your skirt while internettin Alice:rolleyes2:

That's where it comes from buddy.... I am not wearing a skirt.

Man up, then.

More of a man than y'all. Period.

He must be the kind of vet that works with animals.

The best you can come up with while I was protecting your ass here and in the sandbox? Disrespectful and immature .... But we do what we do to protect all levels of life.

IDGAF at all about any of y'alls petty stupid comments... this was to be a post about a good company that offers good products. Don't like it walk on. Didnt ask for feedback. Shared my opinion. Wasnt a debate or argument or a plug for my company bx I have no ties to any of it. Attack me through the internet is petty BS. SITFU.

Hitting the goat trail ladies.... done with this and you. Aint hurt. Aint got a skirt. Just tell it like it is.

Well, first I will say I appreciate your service

Second, you say you "tell it like it is", but it is your opinion. Others shared an opinion different than yours, and it seems you were offended.
This country you have fought for was built on the right of people to have different opinions about anything.

While I may not like what someone else says, I will defend their right to say it, because that is one of the cornerstones of this country.

Third, there is no reason to turn anything here into a personal attack over a difference of opinion.

Edit, as I wasn't finished

Fourth, there was no personal attack in any of the replys until just a few before this post, but it seems it was taken as such, and you the op should have thicker skin than that

Last edited:
Top Bottom