Bunce School Road T33 Crash Site

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Very cool! I really like how much of the wreckage is still there! Thanks for posting this up!

WJCO

Meme King
It's unbelievable that amount of wreckage is there and in good shape. Usually you get a bunch of bullet holes and defacing of the property.

Looks like a fun trail as well.

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a cool trail[emoji106] I really enjoy the history that's tied to it also

Wow! What a cool trail. Nice pics Doug!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Freaking unbelievable. So cool how they preserved everything in it's original state.

Very cool [emoji41] [emoji1303]

Great run and story, although tragic! I love trails with a unique destination like that, with something historic, or a spectacular view verse a loop back to a parking lot. I really need to get out of Michigan more!

Great pics, thanks for posting. Definitely need to add this one to the list to run.

Very cool! I really like how much of the wreckage is still there! Thanks for posting this up!

It really was special to see. Although it is well preserved, there are some bullet holes and the dogs of society have marked their 'assumed territory' on it with vandalism. But for the most part, it is still in its original form. Being that it is pretty difficult to get to, I think that has helped. Most people around here that use trails this remote seem to have a general sense of respect, or at least it seems this way. We ran into close to 50 ATVs (on a week day) and every time, you could feel their courtesy, being they were smaller than us, they immediately tried to find a little spot to pull over to let us through. We have been in more accessible populated areas where that is not the case.

That is awesome, sorry we missed out.
Well, besides the potential carnage on my grocery getter 😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

It would have been fun. Although my rig is nothing special and I'm not sure what you've done to your rig, I myself wouldn't take a stock jeep on this trail. My wife and I mentioned several times that we were glad we didn't try to take hers on this. Not that it can't be done, but it would have been difficult.

longarmwj

Very cool, and the WJ looks great out on the trail!!!

There is a trail local to me that has a site like that, although there is no wreckage remaining (that I'm aware of at lease). Maybe I need to make another adventure thread :daydream:

Top Bottom