Bunce T33 Plane Crash Run. Saturday July 8th

Andy5160

Hooked
Seems like fun days outdoors :) nothing like it!!!!!
Are Doug's hiking boots for sale online:cheesy::cheesy:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow! Looks like you all had a great time! What's the story on the plane?

Great time. It was a plane that crashed in 65 I think. I was up there a couple weeks ago and did a thread on it:
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/46858-Bunce-School-Road-T33-Crash-Site?p=915587#post915587

Love that 3rd from the last shot, Doug. We were a little concerned about lightning strikes at that point. More than a few people find their fate up here in situations just like this. Beautiful up here though.

Same here. As soon as we got out of the Jeeps, I was ready to get back in. Number one cause of mountain top fatalities.

Seems like fun days outdoors :) nothing like it!!!!!
Are Doug's hiking boots for sale online:cheesy::cheesy:

They are indeed :D

Kyle7R

Ready to get back in is an understatement.

At least you all had a roof and doors! :cheesy:

Great time today, the inside of the Jeep was pretty much bone dry by the time we got home.

20170708_100530.jpg

20170708_101024.jpg

I'll have to get the rest off the wife's phone, she's usually much better about pictures than me

Ddays

Hooked
Cool pics. Looks like a great time. I have a love/hate with these threads. The love part is how many trails there are out West. The hate part is that over here in the East there are virtually no public access trails like this. The land is here to do it but it's all either state owned or privately held. :mad:

Andy5160

Hooked
Cool pics. Looks like a great time. I have a love/hate with these threads. The love part is how many trails there are out West. The hate part is that over here in the East there are virtually no public access trails like this. The land is here to do it but it's all either state owned or privately held. :mad:

Time to create compound out West, Jerry :)
I am in !!!!!!!!

Top Bottom