Bunch of assholes. You spent this much time flaming me for something so insignificant

sjstar

Well sorry for not being an active member. I have never had a reason to be. I have enjoyed the videos on youtube and have explored a number of the places in those videos. I guess I just haven't had much luck posting my builds or trips. And frankly I don't really need any justification for anything I do, I have fun doing it and I do it responsibly and that's all that matters. This was just my way of taking that first step of being an active member. Like I said I have been on numerous forums before and new the general rules but didn't know it was so horrible to post a perfectly good track bar that someone could use that would be stoked they were able to save a little money. My mistake but seriously its just a sale ad for a track bar.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I think you’re reading into this too much.... the rule is a great idea and there for a reason... check your feelings at the door and hang out & engage... or don’t..... just respect the rules. It’s the Owners house, not yours. This is a great place...

WJCO

Meme King
Really, what a bunch of assholes. You spent this much time flaming me for something so insignificant. Really think about it how much harm did I do? I have been on countless forums for all kinds of different motorsports related things and I have never come across such a rude group of people. Granted a few doesn't mean that's how the entire bunch is but seems like there is a fare share that have nothing better to do than bash someone for doing god knows what.

I really don't feel I spent that much time on 'flaming' you. And it clearly isn't significant to you, you've proved that. It is significant to others here however.

So let me get this straight....New guy joins and AGREES that he read the rules and will adhere to them but then violates them on his first post essentially ignoring our No Soliciting sign, and we're a bunch of assholes, got it! :thumb:

pop2tu

Well sorry for not being an active member. I have never had a reason to be. I have enjoyed the videos on youtube and have explored a number of the places in those videos. I guess I just haven't had much luck posting my builds or trips. And frankly I don't really need any justification for anything I do, I have fun doing it and I do it responsibly and that's all that matters. This was just my way of taking that first step of being an active member. Like I said I have been on numerous forums before and new the general rules but didn't know it was so horrible to post a perfectly good track bar that someone could use that would be stoked they were able to save a little money. My mistake but seriously its just a sale ad for a track bar.

IMG_0226.JPG

Trade you for my cat, then you can lick his balls!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom