Bundy Hill 13-August-2017

JKbrick

Didn't get many pics with my phone due to driving but a friend rode with me and had his phone and a dash cam so I'll post more later when I get them. Matt (VeruGE*144) made it look easy today! I sent him a couple videos maybe he knows how to post them I don't. Andy (nbunga) had his little boy with him and looked like they had a great time, I remember when my son was little, goes so quick. I was the only one that pussied out on a couple hills and went around, need more experience I guess.
IMG_0750.JPG
IMG_0751.JPG
IMG_0752.JPG
IMG_0754.JPG Matt went up the big hill to the right
IMG_0755.JPG
It was nice to finally meet a couple Wayalifers

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
It was a fun day. Good to meet everybody. Mark you need to get all the other guys on Wayalife, they don't know what they are missing. This place if a fountain of information and great advice.

Fridge81

Looks like a great time! Don't worry about not taking a line you aren't comfortable with. We've all been there and nobody should ever knock you for it. I can't wait to hit the dirt! It's still too damn hot down here to play. We hit 113 on saturday[emoji19]

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks like you guys had a great run and beautiful weather! Wish that could have made it. We should set up a fall run for mid October! It's seems like a central place where we can get a bunch of us from Wayalife together! VeruGE and I can put those new steering gears to work!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Looks like you guys had a great run and beautiful weather! Wish that could have made it. We should set up a fall run for mid October! It's seems like a central place where we can get a bunch of us from Wayalife together! VeruGE and I can put those new steering gears to work!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sure! Let's do it [emoji106][emoji106], do you know if the orv trails close in October for hunting? Have always stopped going up after September

Top Bottom