Bushwacker Aluminum Tube Fender Flares Front and Rear - JK

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Anyone have? Opinions? Pics on your rig? I like the cut factory. However, these seem to be pretty affordable for my mall crawler.

View attachment 253220

Might be a little strong but best I could find :D Those look good! Maybe try cutting factory & if you don't like em get those?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I have had two sets of factory flares and left them at two different houses I sold. That was the plan to trim those.

eodhands

I just put them on my Jeep a few days ago. The installation reminded me a lot like Crawler Conceptz flares when we put it on my friends Jeep. As far as qualities, it looks good for now, time will tell. The $800 price tag came already powder coated which was a plus. If Crawler Conceptz or PS is better, I don't see it $400 better. Just my opinion.

View attachment 253199 View attachment 253200

What inner fender liners are those?

303jkpatriot

I just put them on my Jeep a few days ago. The installation reminded me a lot like Crawler Conceptz flares when we put it on my friends Jeep. As far as qualities, it looks good for now, time will tell. The $800 price tag came already powder coated which was a plus. If Crawler Conceptz or PS is better, I don't see it $400 better. Just my opinion.

View attachment 253199 View attachment 253200

They look way clean, thanks for posting the pics! I have been curious on them

DMF

Now that the honeymoon is over, I can tell you what I don't like about these flares and it's the wide sharp angle in the front. To me, it only looks bad at this angle but every other angle looks great in my opinion.
20170531_030600284_iOS.jpg 20170531_030615808_iOS.jpg

Jeepfan30

I am about to order a set of these to replace my Bushwacker flat fenders, the plastic ones. If you have any pics from other angles, or more pros/cons I would love to hear. Do these require nutserts to install? Thanks,

DMF

I am about to order a set of these to replace my Bushwacker flat fenders, the plastic ones. If you have any pics from other angles, or more pros/cons I would love to hear. Do these require nutserts to install? Thanks,

Any reason to post pics of my jeep :] yes they require nutserts and comes with the cheap nutsert tool. With an extra pair of hands installation was a breeze and we use the supply tool. I don’t have anything negative on them and beginning to like them even more. I would buy these flares again without any hesitation.

Attachments

• B5AD0128-73D7-4DAC-8504-7ACEDEAEAF88.jpg
    B5AD0128-73D7-4DAC-8504-7ACEDEAEAF88.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 322
  • C3819B33-2450-4D95-A623-BC762E69574E.jpg
    C3819B33-2450-4D95-A623-BC762E69574E.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 327
  • 6132EAFA-8A1E-4B0C-AAE3-CEB3E60653BA.jpg
    6132EAFA-8A1E-4B0C-AAE3-CEB3E60653BA.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 327

bowtech50

Is there any way to use the stock inner liners with these? I was on the fence about these or the factory raised models, love the look of these. I am in Minnesota so we don`t have as many rocks to crawl.

Jeepfan30

Is there any way to use the stock inner liners with these? I was on the fence about these or the factory raised models, love the look of these. I am in Minnesota so we don`t have as many rocks to crawl.

Good question, I would love to use my fender liners that I am using now with my plastic Bushwacker fenders. They are great looking fenders for the price.

DMF

Good question, I would love to use my fender liners that I am using now with my plastic Bushwacker fenders. They are great looking fenders for the price.

Yes, you can cut the stock inners just like you would with the plastic bushwhacker flairs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kbsvo2go

Bushwhacked Aluminum Flares

I installed these flares about 3 months ago and love them. I weigh 275 and can stand on them with no flex. I cut my factory front liners to fit. Bushwhacker provides instruction on how to cut the liners. IMG_1209.jpg IMG_1210.jpg IMG_1211.jpg

gregolso

Any reason to post pics of my jeep :] yes they require nutserts and comes with the cheap nutsert tool. With an extra pair of hands installation was a breeze and we use the supply tool. I don’t have anything negative on them and beginning to like them even more. I would buy these flares again without any hesitation.
Looks good, and with the extra flex strength given by that beautiful red sticker, I can see them lasting for many years. :thumb:

kbsvo2go

Thank you, the powder coating and stainless hardware still look awesome. I haven’t hit them on the rocks but have leaned on them against trees etc with no damage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

pitbull62

i know this is an old thread. i got my hands on some of these and after installing them i have noticed i now have buckles in the sheetmetal at both rear quarter panels. right at the rearmost downturn of the fender flare. does anyone else have this problem?

Top Bottom