By the way I am an asshole. You have no idea of the asshole I can be.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Nice, someone has hurt feelings. So you move any post that I make to this thread. Nice coward move. Just creating this thread and taking it out of context was cowardly, but he some Mods are comfortable with taking the low road. Why not Just start a fresh clean thread stating I am an asshole and that as a Mod you will not allow me to post anything in any other thread because you have hurt feeling. This is exactly why you lack integrity and you display behavior of a twelve year old in their parents basement hiding behind the keyboard. Safe space often I see.

I really enjoy the fact that when you moved my post to other threads here that you did not have the courage to put your name on it.

There’s no hurt feelings. You were told to knock your shit off and you decided to keep going and try to prove a point.

Congrats, you have your own thread!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I really enjoy the fact that when you moved my post to other threads here that you did not have the courage to put your name on it.

If it makes you feel better, I moved your posts from this morning out of various threads, to this one. Welcome to your new home.

There’s no hurt feelings. You were told to knock your shit off and you decided to keep going and try to prove a point.

Congrats, you have your own thread!

That pretty much sums it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wibornz

After watching a Wayoflife video, I ordered the front and rear diff covers from Rancho. It was an easy install and looks to be a solid product.

wibornz

lol

giphy.gif

wibornz

I get it.

What is a "Banned" member?
A banned member is a individual who has had their account terminated here on WAYALIFE.com and is no longer able to view any content on it. Members can and will be banned for purposefully breaking WAYALIFE.com rules, trolling administrators or moderators, trolling the forum by actively inciting drama and/or being openly antagonistic or hateful toward WAYALIFE.com. The owners of WAYALIFE.com reserves the right to ban any member for any reason and without any prior notice. We reserve the right to delete all threads and posts made by banned members. We also reserve the right to post up any and all Private Messages they may have sent to Moderators and/or Administrators.

Even though I did not break Wayalife rules, I have been trolling the Mods because the Mods were inciting drama. The Mods were breaking rules and the Mods were encouraging it..

So while I am not Banned, I am in like forum jail because I don't agree with the Mods. And hey you missed a post.

So now that boundaries are established. What needs to happen to get out of Not banned, but we are going to censor all of your post and move them because we are mad at you jail? Are we just going to be nice and move on or what?

What is going to take, are we both going to set our egos aside and settle this?

DMF

I love how the op tried to be clever but now he looks like Rain Man.

Last edited:

wibornz

Hey good to see you Mods finally got a handle on that other thread. It's only three pages longer now. It looks like you guys are winning. Maybe double down again and keep bashing members for putting the truth out. Maybe if you keep insulting them and keep acting like a bunch of 12 year old bullies. You will get the shit to stop. I am getting to like watching you guys fail at conflict management. Does it taste bad? Maybe you should all huddle for a group hug and decide which Mod can be the most offensive and given him a blue ribbon or something.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

wibornz

Actually, I would like to see you Mods not look bad. I wish you guys would set the example. I wish you guys would win by being right. Not win just because your the Mod.

Top Bottom