C gusset questions

bl17z90

Maybe i missedit. What was the c gusset question?

And after all i have heard about sleeves i am going the other directions and not looking back.

jk12blk

Evo MFG has a fix for that

btw, RCV endorsed you (EVO) the other day when I ordered shafts.
Since the sleeve ends are welded, that prevents a person from using the RCV tube seals, so RCV recommended EVO sleeves given EVO sleeves have integrated seals at the ends. works for me!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
I'm running ARB lockers and want to upgrade the front axles in my D30 next, so I should be looking for 35 spline front axles, would that be correct? Its already got gussets.:)

ARB makes a locker for the 27 spline Dana 30. He was saying a sleeved D44 cannot be locked. This is possibly due to the diameter of the 35 spline shaft. Im going to do an outer truss and call it good. I could probably run an outer sleeve and a truss if I really want strength. My main concern is bending an axle tube. I doubt I will ever break a chromoly axle, but with a locker anything is possible right..

Paratroopers stay up longer!

the EVO .44 Mags are weld in and require a number of holes drilled in the tubes and then plug welded once the sleeve is slid in. if i am not mistaken, the Nittro are the only sleeves that are not welded at all...

andrew -

DallasJKU

I'm having my Pure Jeep C's welded on next Friday for $75. Its just a little piece of mind and I trust the guy doing it.

Top Bottom