Ca ammo sales

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Great, now it will be even harder for the rest of us to find ammo. [emoji12]. Glad I just picked up 1000 rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
Great, now it will be even harder for the rest of us to find ammo. [emoji12]. Glad I just picked up 1000 rounds.

As if everyone in Susanville, Truckee, & Tahoe weren't already buying their ammo in Reno illegally already. I'm sure lots of people from Sac too...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As if everyone in Susanville, Truckee, & Tahoe weren't already buying their ammo in Reno illegally already. I'm sure lots of people from Sac too...

I’m not worried about in store sales. Online is far less expensive (or was).

fiend

Caught the Bug
Yea SOCAL's water comes from the Colorado River.
Edit: My bad I guess we get from a few places.

Go watch Chinatown. Great Jack Nicholson flic with some interesting, somewhat dramatized, history about machinations to bring water to LA from the Owens River Valley. Ever wonder why Owens Lake off the 395 is mostly bone dry?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
This is the perfect example of the hypocrisy regarding stupid laws like this. 'Criminals' can't buy bullets but they can buy the components to make their own bullets. It's laughable.

Most criminals aren't smart enough to make a bullet I'd think. It's fairly time consuming and technical. Not rocket science. But if you do it right you have to find the best load for each bullet you have...

CalSgt

Hooked
Most criminals aren't smart enough to make a bullet I'd think. It's fairly time consuming and technical. Not rocket science. But if you do it right you have to find the best load for each bullet you have...

IDK they do a pretty good job at making crystal meth from cold pills... I'm sure a tweeker could produce a few thousand rounds per night if they had the materials.

Lojo

The 9th circus stayed Benitez’s decision. They used there typical rubber stamp in order to hold it up so it never makes it to SCOTUS.
So said! Time to exit CA

JKbrick

The 9th circus stayed Benitez’s decision. They used there typical rubber stamp in order to hold it up so it never makes it to SCOTUS.
So said! Time to exit CA

The 9th is what I had in mind from my previous post, thank God I’m from nowhere near Cali. I’ve found one guy so far that has been out of work and sold some ammo so I was glad to help him out of a pinch

Primo82

Caught the Bug
IDK they do a pretty good job at making crystal meth from cold pills... I'm sure a tweeker could produce a few thousand rounds per night if they had the materials.

I know they could make bullets. But could they make good bullets? Prob not. You really do need to do some testing to get an optimal load for the round you are firing. Just guess your accuracy is really gonna struggle. Granted that probably ain't on a crooks mind either.

Granted, i think most of those shake and bake setups meth heads use have a lot of nasty byproducts. They don't give 2 fucks about that. So who cares about a 6" spread at 20 feet cause you thought it was cool to pack the max load...

Top Bottom