Cajun Style Wave from down in Louisiana!

MyJK

Driving to San Marcos myself in 3 weeks. Of course drive your Jeep..I've driven to Colorado trails and back in mine and I'm from Monroe,LA. Planning another trip to Colorado in August. This is my second jeep and I drive it everywhere.

WhiteDynamite

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

I have a very similar job... Been to Afghanistan a few times, currently in Africa. Be safe.

- Josh

CajunJK

Driving to San Marcos myself in 3 weeks. Of course drive your Jeep..I've driven to Colorado trails and back in mine and I'm from Monroe,LA. Planning another trip to Colorado in August. This is my second jeep and I drive it everywhere.

You travel that far with a hard top or soft top? I'm just thinking that far on the highway with a soft top wont be as nice as with the hard top...but of course I won't know until I try it...

Cajun JK

We pay enough money for these things, drive them. I driven mine from DC to Chicago a couple times now and even back down to Louisiana.

MAMUT

Welcome.. hope you have a great weekend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using WAYALIFE mobile app

CajunJK

More Stufff

Just pulled the trigger on some EVO Rock Sliders to add to my list of things to install when I get back!!! Estimated 3-4 week delivery time which works out great! :rock:

Top Bottom