Calico 3/7

HDGasser

I'm gonna be camping out in calico this weekend and taking the jeep with us. Gonna be me in the heep and a couple sxs's.

Anybody else wanna tag along Saturday for a run??

:beer:

HDGasser

I'll be there at the but crack of dawn Friday till whenever I feel like packin up sunday.

Figured Saturday would be better for people that wanted to do a day trip, if ya wanna come n camp your more than welcome!

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
I'll be there at the but crack of dawn Friday till whenever I feel like packin up sunday.

Figured Saturday would be better for people that wanted to do a day trip, if ya wanna come n camp your more than welcome!

Alright I'll let u no send me your number in a MSG

HDGasser

Well gentlemen is was a pleasure meeting you both, hope you had a good time cause we did!

Few bumps and bruises and a tire but no real casualties... That's a good trip!
I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

Justin... Get that wheel lock key!!! :bleh:

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
Well gentlemen is was a pleasure meeting you both, hope you had a good time cause we did!

Few bumps and bruises and a tire but no real casualties... That's a good trip!
I'll post up some pics tomorrow.

Justin... Get that wheel lock key!!! :bleh:

Great time nice meeting you Bryan !!! N the wheel locks are off haha just half to make sure I don't hit a random rock going 20 again haha let's do it again soon hope my jeep is in the shop soon to show you how 37s and short wheel base works out haha post those pics I bet there are some good ones ...

Top Bottom