California Wheelin' Adventure Build

Thanks guys! This Jeep will stay pretty basic for a while, but I’m gonna wheel the snot out of it [emoji23] there is the potential for some cool little mods along the way though. Thinking a new stubby bumper will come pretty soon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Need some help making a decision... You guys can see that my new Rubicon sits pretty low... I have a 2.5" puck lift sitting in my garage and I'm thinking of throwing it on. What are your thoughts on a 2.5" lift with the stock Rubicon KM2s? Would it be too high? I have the shortest springs that Jeep made for the wrangler and I'm guessing they have sagged a bit since 2014.

Also, do you think I could get by with the Rubicon shocks for a couple of months without extensions? I gave my shock extensions that came with the kit away unfortunately. I'll probably be buying some 9000XLs in October.

Thanks in advance for the input!

Need some advice from you guys. It’s time to give the Rubi a little lift. I was dragging the belly a bit to demonstrate to the wife why I need a lift... [emoji41] I’m on a budget and want to get the most out of a little. I was thinking about getting the 2” front Evo springs and using the 2” spacers that I already have for the rear. I was also going to get Rancho XL9000s for some adjustability. Does this sound like a good combo? I also want to get by with the stock wheels/tires for a bit. Think it will look dumb? I’m on some of the softest springs Jeep makes and I’m sure they have sagged a bit since 2014. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom