Can you identify this part

Irish Pirate

I know most everything under the hood except these 2 items. I am embarrassed to say I don't know what they are. I feel like it is something simple and very obvious

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450879503.112145.jpg

MC2003TJ

Evap. Canister for the fuel system and the fuel pressure regulator in the left circle. In the lower right circle is your cruise control actuator.

Roblaza

Left circle contains the canister and evap purge solenoid/valve...not a fuel pressure regulator

Last edited:

Trigg

Holly crap, you just fixed my cruise control, not that i will ever probably use it lol. I havent had cruise control for 3 years and I seen this and went out and check that line coming off the top and noticed that the line was cracked. replaced it with some tube from advance and wala. Thanks gents!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Holly crap, you just fixed my cruise control, not that i will ever probably use it lol. I havent had cruise control for 3 years and I seen this and went out and check that line coming off the top and noticed that the line was cracked. replaced it with some tube from advance and wala. Thanks gents!

That's cool!!!

Irish Pirate

That is awesome.

Top Bottom