Can you pull donuts on a jk?

David1tontj

Lol I will try it again tomorrow lol I will have q video of me successful making donuts or me crying with my flipped jeep lol

Bump!!! Where's the video we were promised??

No Brankz!!! You must do the car crawl you promised months ago before doing the donuts. My suggestion is crawl the car and do victory donuts after.

And what about that car smashing???

Come on brankz!

jeeeep

Hooked
It was raining pretty good today so I figured it was a good day to go try some donuts, I should have taken some video cause it was super easy and great!

1st I pulled a chocolate glazed out and ate it so I had to do a 2nd one. After the 2nd donut I had some coffee, it was still so hot I almost bit it into the car in front of me, good brakes!

I decided I'd try another donut since it was raining so hard so I pulled a cinnamon cake and it was tasty.

Doing donuts in the rain is pretty easy except getting in and out of the Jeep, I need to find a solution to the rain gutter dumping down the open door like it does. Well, doing donuts when it's sunny is pretty easy too except there are more people in line. :thumb:

Brankz

It was raining pretty good today so I figured it was a good day to go try some donuts, I should have taken some video cause it was super easy and great!

1st I pulled a chocolate glazed out and ate it so I had to do a 2nd one. After the 2nd donut I had some coffee, it was still so hot I almost bit it into the car in front of me, good brakes!

I decided I'd try another donut since it was raining so hard so I pulled a cinnamon cake and it was tasty.

Doing donuts in the rain is pretty easy except getting in and out of the Jeep, I need to find a solution to the rain gutter dumping down the open door like it does. Well, doing donuts when it's sunny is pretty easy too except there are more people in line. :thumb:

Lol..... Now I'm in the hunt for some ๐Ÿฉ hmmmmmmmmm

Top Bottom