Catalyst and O2 Senor Not Completed/ Ready

jeeeep

Hooked
Well, I have about 340 miles since the battery disconnect, and it says I have 35 warm-ups and still shows both monitor not complete.
have you checked the O2 sensor wires for corrosion, proper connection? make sure none of the pins are bent or pushed in, also check your ground connections.

Make sure the battery post connections aren't corroded below the connector - will need to disconnect and cutaway the plastic coating to check for corrosion.

Additional thought, have you swapped the O2 sensors around? also possible you have bad sensors even if new... been there too often lately and wasted a lot of time because it's "new" couldn't be bad already thinking.

Last edited:

jrr0189

Okay, thanks for the input; I plan to swap O2 sensors this Friday and clean them off to see if the scan app still reads the same. While I'm doing that, I will inspect the wires. The guy at the inspection place said he had seen this on other cars, and it was due to bad ECU. Honestly it could be anything without any codes showing.

LS JK

Okay, thanks for the input; I plan to swap O2 sensors this Friday and clean them off to see if the scan app still reads the same. While I'm doing that, I will inspect the wires. The guy at the inspection place said he had seen this on other cars, and it was due to bad ECU. Honestly it could be anything without any codes showing.
02s are fairly cheap go with Mopar or NTK. Ive seen issues with some of the bosch ones on Jeeps. Jeep PCMs arent uncommon to go out but before changing it I would get the new quality 02s in and check your voltages, grounds, and heaters first.

Top Bottom