Cb mounting

Serg5000

I was just on the site. If you are looking at the CB bracket pics. At the bottom of the page there is a drop down menu were all product prices are. You just have to scroll to the bracket price. $20.00.

Brankz

If u have a hardtop, whatever u do keep it sway from banging on it. If unavoidable, but it through a racquetball so it hits the rubber instead

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think you have been reading my threads, because you don't make sense just like me.

JK-JOHN-E

I was just on the site. If you are looking at the CB bracket pics. At the bottom of the page there is a drop down menu were all product prices are. You just have to scroll to the bracket price. $20.00.

yeah...I just realized that a few minutes ago:doh: first time I've been to an interweb site:idontknow:

Last edited:

BadApple

I have a Cobra 19 and its mounted on the right side of the center console. instead of using the clip provided i took a plastic coat hanger with the metal hook and removed the hook from the hanger, then bent the base of the hook around the back of the mic and i hang it from the passenger side visor.

liljohn850

I mounted my 19 above the rear view mirror with the supplied bracket, some self tapping screws and a beer. I like it up there, wiring it was easy, I can reach it (i'm short) and I just remove the mic when not wheeling.

Sugarbear

I just mounted above the mirror and tec screwd the bracket to the plastic piece best option for me cuz I have a 2 door

Holeshot

Banned
Here's my setup. Smittybilt overhead console, bolted the cb mount on the windshield plastic trim, gear keeper attached on the mole gear, really like it so far.

2013-07-03 13.03.52.jpg

Elusive

I put my cb in the center console. I don't need to screw with it all that often and there's already power.
yzehuqep.jpg

Top Bottom