Central texas meet n greet

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
After reading their site it looks like I would only be able to run up to a #3 rated trail. I have lockers in front and rear but i'm still on my stock 32s. I am moving up to 35s and probably going with the EVO enforcer kit. No way I can have it done by then.

RockIt Man

After reading their site it looks like I would only be able to run up to a #3 rated trail. I have lockers in front and rear but i'm still on my stock 32s. I am moving up to 35s and probably going with the EVO enforcer kit. No way I can have it done by then.

Hey thanks for the backup.

I've only been once and I was lead around by TJ on 33s. I did everything he did and then some. Maybe he didn't take me to the more difficult stuff?? I was running a JKU sport on 35s

Hollowpoint515

I'm new to CenTex I just got stationed here at for hood in Killeen and would love to attend a meet and greet or a day full of adventure on trails or out on some rocks... It just sucks because I've only got a few weeks before I have to go to Afghanistan if we can't do it before then ill be able to do more when my unit gets back... Ill have some deployment money to beef up my rig a lil bit... I've got a 2013 JKU with flat fenders for now ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371045079.120919.jpg

Rippin Lipz

I'm new to CenTex I just got stationed here at for hood in Killeen and would love to attend a meet and greet or a day full of adventure on trails or out on some rocks... It just sucks because I've only got a few weeks before I have to go to Afghanistan if we can't do it before then ill be able to do more when my unit gets back... Ill have some deployment money to beef up my rig a lil bit... I've got a 2013 JKU with flat fenders for now View attachment 34876

Will you still be here on Sat July 06?

TexasJC

I'm in depending on the weekend y'all choose. It's a little haul from houston, but I can probably just end up at our place in Bandera.

jmeredith

I'm In San Antonio, would probably be down for a trip to blanco! Or Fredericksburg, the LOBO brewing co does events each Saturday vs Real Ale who is only open on Fridays from 2-5pm.

Hollowpoint515

I've been planning on going to hidden falls within the next few weeks but any other local spots?

Hey man I just got here about a month ago to fort hood and I've found a few small trails around the belton lake area near B.l.O.R.A. And a powerline trail But I'm pretty sure I was not supposed to be out there... But I'm having the same problem I want to find somewhere I can go play but not get in trouble that's not hours away... U had any luck yet?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'll be about 45 min south of Dallas for the next two weekends if there is anything going on in that area. July is pretty booked for me but might try to head to the Blanco/Fredricksberg area sometime in August. I'll keep watching the thread.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
We have a little lake house on cedar creek lake. It's in Seven points which is very close to Gun Barrel TX.

Looks like 1.5hrs from where you'll be.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Last edited:
Top Bottom