Cfb 2020

Brute

Hooked
I was in Boise Tuesday when the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl was playing down the street from
My hotel...it was 36 degrees and a light , wet snow was falling when I got there...and I’m thinking “ what a great reward for a season deserving of a bowl game”...almost like going to the Hawaii Bowl...

jdofmemi

Well, Hawaii is taking care of Houston in the New Mexico bowl, played in Texas.

And the weather is perfect.

Brute

Hooked
Well, Hawaii is taking care of Houston in the New Mexico bowl, played in Texas.

And the weather is perfect.

I’m watching it now...

The Hawaii Bowl was cancelled due to state COVID restrictions, so Hawaii was accepted to the first bowl game outside of Hawaii in a ling time...the New Mexico Bowl, which is usually played in Albuquerque...but this bowl game was moved to Frisco, TX due to COVID restrictions in NM...

Go Figure...

Meanwhile, ex Hawaii coach Nick Rolovich took the Washington State coaching vacancy and only got to play 4 games, which did not include the Apple Cup against in state rival UDub...

Last edited:

jdofmemi

2020 has shown no mercy.

I'm just happy we had games to watch at all.

Watching Hawaii and Houston, it looks like one team came to play ball, and one team came to do something else.

I had picked Hawaii, and by the second play of the game I felt it was obvious who was going to dominate.

Brute

Hooked
2020 has shown no mercy.

I'm just happy we had games to watch at all.

Watching Hawaii and Houston, it looks like one team came to play ball, and one team came to do something else.

I had picked Hawaii, and by the second play of the game I felt it was obvious who was going to dominate.

That was the team Rolo built around the Run & Shoot offense

Brute

Hooked
I can see why Houston seems to be not engaged...Hawaii travelled 3000 miles to get to this game...Houston took a 4 hour bus ride...

Brute

Hooked
Not looking forward to another Bama-Clemson Championship game, so I’m rooting for the underdogs today...

jdofmemi

I will root for them as well, and hold out hope.

Watching the games this year, it will be an uphill battle for sure.

Ddays

Hooked
WTF are they showing both games on ESPN for? Dickheads. I guess I'll read about it later...

jdofmemi

WTF are they showing both games on ESPN for? Dickheads. I guess I'll read about it later...

Trying to drive that subscription revenue to pay for the rights.

I'm with you, I only get to see it by going somewhere else.

Ddays

Hooked
Trying to drive that subscription revenue to pay for the rights.

I'm with you, I only get to see it by going somewhere else.

Yep!
Well, At least I can go to the local bar and watch it. Oh, wait....they're all closed. 🤦*♂️

Brute

Hooked
Clemson was dragged behind the shed and got an ole fashioned beat down by the Buckeyes...even after qb Fields took a helmet spearing to the side that would have sidelined most mortals...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
Clemson was dragged behind the shed and got an ole fashioned beat down by the Buckeyes...even after qb Fields took a helmet spearing to the side that would have sidelined most mortals...

Fields looked like he was in much pain after that hit. Like his coach said, he’s got the heart of a lion. It was impressive to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

FFPulley77

Hooked
I’ve never been to Ohio, but tonight I’m a buckeye. What are the predictions for the game?

jdofmemi

It is starting to look like a Tidal wave tonight. Tough news for Buckeye fans.

Bama just has too many weapons.

FFPulley77

Hooked
It is starting to look like a Tidal wave tonight. Tough news for Buckeye fans.

Bama just has too many weapons.

Yep. After that first quarter and a half the tide ran away with it.

I was born and raised in Louisiana, so I’m obligated to pull for whoever is playing Bama.[emoji23]

Brute

Hooked
Yep. After that first quarter and a half the tide ran away with it.

I was born and raised in Louisiana, so I’m obligated to pull for whoever is playing Bama.[emoji23]

I ve never been a Tide fan, but had to root for them when our local boy Tua was on the team...but he’s not on the team anymore, so I was pulling for the Buckeyes. Bama’s passing offense was unstoppable...

Top Bottom