Cheap and Easy DIY Tire Deflators

jesse3638

Hooked
So you don't have to do one tire at a time? 🤔

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
^^^This^^^

Yes the little button on the tire gauge let's air out but it would take forever trying to air down using it as its really slow.
I can relate to that old man back thing.. So you just move around from tire to tire quickly? And when setting up the set screw you are not setting at full on open? Is this correct? Thanks
I wait about a minute between attaching them to the valve stems. I actually only ever get to about the third tire before I need to go check the first one. If you install all 4 at once you'll probably end up going to low trying to check all of them. Yes when setting the set screw in you are setting it to full open.
Creative! Well done on the instructions as well

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome job excellent write up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks, sometimes being cheap is fun...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
^^^This^^^

Yes the little button on the tire gauge let's air out but it would take forever trying to air down using it as its really slow.

I wait about a minute between attaching them to the valve stems. I actually only ever get to about the third tire before I need to go check the first one. If you install all 4 at once you'll probably end up going to low trying to check all of them. Yes when setting the set screw in you are setting it to full open.

Thanks, sometimes being cheap is fun...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you! Appreciate the clarification.

Top Bottom