Cheap steel bumper/grumper

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I bought Ebay (China) lambo door hinges for my Honda Civic back when I was in high school. They were cool while they lasted.... the whole one week

Bear_JT

Hooked
$600 is a lot of money for a cheap piece of shit. You could totally find a quality bumper for less, unless your wanting to pay for look over function. It’s your money, and safety, there have been quite a few members here who were saved by their quality built bumper. I don’t think an eBay grumper would save you in a crash.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Parks34

I was about to post up that if the OP really wanted a Grumper then at least buy the original instead of a cheap knockoff.

Nevermind

My reason behind looking at this is I rarely wheel, so for me the the drings are purely aesthetic, I've had an xrc for years and never used a winch or drings

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Seriously?? No function at all, Just a big ugly piece of Chinese steel hanging off the front of your jeep. Really kind of puzzled why you would even ask for an opinion or of the quality on here. I think you already knew the answers or what the comments would be. :thinking: But it's your Jeep I say do what makes you happy.:thumb:

I’ve got one of the cheapie eBay bumpers. Welds are shit and not long enough. Slightly more than tack welded together, instead of a bead down the entire joints. Thin crappy steel, get a real one if you actually plan to use it to wheel. My harborfreigjt winch plate was stronger than this thing.

WJCO

Meme King
, so for me the the drings are purely aesthetic, I've had an xrc for years and never used a winch or drings

Aesthetics usually refer to something positive looking.

Give me a hundred bucks and I'll take a shit on your grill. Same thing at a fraction of the price. 👍

Film it and work with Sharkey to secure the movie rights. I bet in today's world, people will pay for that shit (pun intended).

Top Bottom