Check my Parts List

Glen1978

Ok so Warn is a done deal. I scratched the coil wedges and went with Artec coil spring brackets. Ill cut the stock shit off and do the new perches and get it right.

jdofmemi

Ok so Warn is a done deal. I scratched the coil wedges and went with Artec coil spring brackets. Ill cut the stock shit off and do the new perches and get it right.

Why cut off what works fine? It seems to me you are asking for problems going that way.
3" springs fit on the stock perches quite well.

I am a believer in Warn, but regardless what brand it is, if you don't try it out once in a while, it could have a problem that will leave you stuck when you need it the most.
Also, learn how to use it. That is far more important than what brand it is.

Glen1978

Well maybe so. Bit there are plenty of pics and issues with bowed ass springs once you set the pinion angle.

USMC Wrangler

Give Bubba at Exodus a call. He doesn’t just sell you parts. He helps you figure out what’s best for your situation. He’s very helpful. And he can get everything the big guys can.

Yes! This! Call him. He can probably get you parts not listed on his site yet. Amazing customer service and sales.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Well maybe so. Bit there are plenty of pics and issues with bowed ass springs once you set the pinion angle.

Just get some coil wedges. A $25 solution to what could be a non issue for you anyway. Worse case, you end up with some cheap parts you don’t use that can be gifted on the forum to another Jeeper. Cutting off you coil perches and welding in another set seems like a lot of work for a minor issue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Just get some coil wedges. A $25 solution to what could be a non issue for you anyway. Worse case, you end up with some cheap parts you don’t use that can be gifted on the forum to another Jeeper. Cutting off you coil perches and welding in another set seems like a lot of work for a minor issue.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^^This. Solid advise.

Top Bottom