Chief build

Cavscout263

Hey all we'll I am starting my build thread for my 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited Sahara. I am calling it chief after the last cavalry service horse. We'll I just recently got all the basics for my jeep. So far what I have installed and built on the chief is:

A set of motto trail grapplers 35x12.5x17 on atx slots 17x9
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434309300.853326.jpg

I got a lift from rancho. 3 inch trail lift with rs9000 shocks. End result is this.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434309413.840367.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434309454.206498.jpg

And then quadratech floor mats.

Later on I plan on getting bumpers, tire carrier, rockers and a winch.

Also later today after I get some rubbing alcohol to clean my wind shield I am installing the wayalife decal. ;)

Rccrwlr

Hey all we'll I am starting my build thread for my 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited Sahara. I am calling it chief after the last cavalry service horse. We'll I just recently got all the basics for my jeep. So far what I have installed and built on the chief is:

A set of motto trail grapplers 35x12.5x17 on atx slots 17x9
View attachment 148755

I got a lift from rancho. 3 inch trail lift with rs9000 shocks. End result is this.
View attachment 148756
View attachment 148757

And then quadratech floor mats.

Later on I plan on getting bumpers, tire carrier, rockers and a winch.

Also later today after I get some rubbing alcohol to clean my wind shield I am installing the wayalife decal. ;)

Looks good!

Cavscout263

Thanks man. I am really happy about it! It was a long 2 1/2 days in hell to get the lift installed but I am happy with it and it rides great. Going to get alignment done before I go wheeling though.

JKsix

Considering that idea about cutting the bumper to make it a stubby.

Do it. The stock bumpers are hideous. Also a nice upgrade that is pretty inexpensive is removing the rear bumper completely and throwing on some EVO D rings on the back.

Last edited:
Top Bottom