Chinaman Gulch Colorado - 3/14

desertrunner

A pretty intimidating obstacle on Chinaman's. Can't figure out how to post a picture of it here. I am sure you would remember it if you confronted it. Far left side.
Ah ok I think I know which one your talking about. It was my first jeep and only car at the time so I think I chickened out on that one but I watched quite a few people almost go over backwards haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Ah ok I think I know which one your talking about. It was my first jeep and only car at the time so I think I chickened out on that one but I watched quite a few people almost go over backwards haha.

I don't think there's a bypass on that obstacle. Can't remember for sure though.

boardsurfer

Great day! Beautiful weather, no breaks, no trail traffic! The area got a little bit of snow yesterday but it wasn't an issue. A few shady spots were slippery, a few muddy spots, most importantly no dust!

IMG_9235.jpg

IMG_9240.jpg

IMG_9245.jpg

IMG_9256.jpg

IMG_9257.jpg

IMG_9265.jpg

IMG_9280.jpg

IMG_9286.jpg

IMG_9328.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Happy to hear you pulled this off. Doesn't look like too much snow out there. Did Ben make it?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks like a great run. I wish we had a couple extra days in Colorado this coming summer, I’d love to hit that trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

boardsurfer

Looks like a great run. I wish we had a couple extra days in Colorado this coming summer, I’d love to hit that trail!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

If you leave Ouray and head over Monarch Pass on your way to Denver (which is really the right way to go..) You'll be in sight of the trailhead as you approach Buena Vista.

Just sayin.. :D

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Looks like a fun time. I wanted to run it when I was out there this last summer but it just didn't happen. If you guys run it again, I might make the drive out. It's on my bucket list.

Top Bottom