Clifford's new custom Rubicon rocker rails.

J

JKDream

You'd be surprised by them little bolts. I had made similar ones, one side took a full side load weight of the jeep, and a few good tree hits. Used them for many pivot points also.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The bolts themselves are pretty strong, its the mounting plate they're threaded into.
I've ripped out 2/6 so far. Other friend has pulled out 4/6 and is mostly held in by the side mounted bolts.

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Looks good. My only concern would be the amount of extra leverage put on those mounting bolts.

Yeah I was kinda worried about it when i had them mounted but when I get evo skins I won't be as worried anymore. I was standing on it and bagging around and it has a little play going up but down it's solid.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug

black pearl

Hooked
Looks good !! Good to know that they will take a hard hit. I'm going to make another bracket that will mount the body mint bolts to make it stronger .

Thank you. By the time I gave them to a buddy for his rig, the bars had bows in them from, sliding off rocks and hitting trees. [emoji23] I kinda wish I hadn't gotten rid of them now, after running the cheep ones I have on it now. [emoji30]

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
From what I've been told they are smittybuilt. The price was right when I got them .... free [emoji23] they have done there job, but the steel Quality is horrible. View attachment 275427

Aha yeah they'll do the job. I have smittybilt bumpers that I want to get rid of and put some Evos on but wish I knew about Evo when I was in the market for bumpers I would have done them.

Top Bottom