Cocktail Hour

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's a good place for them. Nobody else will see it so that the alcoholic in you will never run out. :cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^^^ First, why aren't you still at work like me. Second, did you grab a bottle of honey to keep us warm during the install on Sunday?

MTG

Caught the Bug
^^^ First, why aren't you still at work like me. Second, did you grab a bottle of honey to keep us warm during the install on Sunday?

Because you have a billable hour requirement to worry about. :)

Actually I took that picture the other day. I think there is half a bottle left or so. ;)

13JKUR

I'm really disappointed. I have a great picture I was going to post of some honey on the rocks next to the honey bottle that i am drinking at the moment. However, the wayalife forum, apparently doesn't like the picture I took and says invalid format which I have never seen. That's my story and that's what I'm doing lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm really disappointed. I have a great picture I was going to post of some honey on the rocks next to the honey bottle that i am drinking at the moment. However, the wayalife forum, apparently doesn't like the picture I took and says invalid format which I have never seen. That's my story and that's what I'm doing lol

Maybe another shot will help. 👍😉

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Long day, how about some honey.

ACD93409-C011-4928-BA83-5190CA5EA275-6563-000004C02D106D02_zps5f2f2c58.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
The one on the right is wife's schooner cocktail. Called a hot rod at roscoes in chino hills. Mandarin vodka peach schnapps. Lemonade cranberry sweet and sour and spite.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363404228.190227.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363404242.706179.jpg

Top Bottom