Cocktail Hour

S. Pellegrino…over...with a lime.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452381440.222200.jpg

If I close my eyes, hold my nose, and pretend real hard...it almost tastes like a cocktail…but not really. :grayno:

Sorry, there is no "mocktail" thread.

Australian Canadian Irish mule. Global Mule??? Lol. Cheers!!!

Haha. Good point. I actually called it a Kentucky mule on IG, because I was using some bourbon to make BBQ sauce. This is definitely a mixed bred, but by far one of the best combos I've had.

Edit: and it's a canadian blend whiskey that is made in Oregon. Go figure. :crazyeyes:

Last edited:
Haha. Good point. I actually called it a Kentucky mule on IG, because I was using some bourbon to make BBQ sauce. This is definitely a mixed bred, but by far one of the best combos I've had.

Edit: and it's a canadian blend whiskey that is made in Oregon. Go figure. :crazyeyes:

What the deal with the Aussie beer? All natural. Better tasting. Etc etc.

The post before yours is the Crabbie beer. It's got alcohol in it. A Crabbie Orange ginger beer mule is also worth trying. [emoji106][emoji106]

What the deal with the Aussie beer? All natural. Better tasting. Etc etc.

The post before yours is the Crabbie beer. It's got alcohol in it. A Crabbie Orange ginger beer mule is also worth trying. [emoji106][emoji106]

I try to buy ginger beer without HFCS or refined sugar in it. This has cane syrup. It has a ton of ginger in it, and if I remember correctly that doesn't treat you well. ;)

I try to buy ginger beer without HFCS or refined sugar in it. This has cane syrup. It has a ton of ginger in it, and if I remember correctly that doesn't treat you well. ;)

Lol. I do like cane sugar aspect. [emoji6] Maybe I just need more vodka. [emoji41]

Top Bottom