Cocktail Hour

longarmwj

What can be better then having a bloody marry [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji898] Let few days off begin

Sent from my iPhone using 332297[/ATTACH]=73415]WAYALIFE mobile app

I always ask if the bar has absolute pepper. If so i have them make it with that. It’s so much better then a regular Bloody Mary, which is saying something because those are one of my favorite cocktails.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Andy5160

Hooked
That's in my top 5 places to go to. I love it out there! Where's you stay? So far my favorite place there is the Boulders.

Went to Tucson this past April - it's really nice there as well.

I really love it here, so different then NYC. I can see myself living here for sure. We are staying at four seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

Lol I would rather live in California than Tucson. Oro Valley is nice but not for me.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I don’t like city living, so being at about 4400 feet and 1.5 hours from Tucson is as close as I’d like to be. I hate driving there. It takes forever to get from one side of town to the other.

Phoenix is too damn hot for me but at least they have the two loop systems.

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

Ddays

Hooked
Tucson is a shithole.

I don’t like city living, so being at about 4400 feet and 1.5 hours from Tucson is as close as I’d like to be. I hate driving there. It takes forever to get from one side of town to the other.

Phoenix is too damn hot for me but at least they have the two loop systems.

I was only in Tucson proper for one day but that was on the outskirts. The rest of the week we were 30-45 minutes from town. It was really nice in the mountains.

JAGS

Hooked
Was missing those NOLA craft cocktails tonight. This one is a Brooklyn. The manhattans sexy cousin.

IMG_9151.jpg

Top Bottom