Cocktail Hour

Bonehead

As soon as my Doc has me released from all these restrictions they have me on I am so gonna have to make me up some Jeep Tea!!!!!
Looks to good not to try!!!! ;)

Spartan

Gluten free. Got to be healthy right?

View attachment 49153

Gluten isn't unhealthy. The only time Gluten is a problem is if you have a medical condition that causes your body to have a negative reaction to it.

Also a lot of the thing with stickers like where gluten free even before it became a big.

In addition taking gluten out of your diet before you have been tested will mess up the test, and your results will be inaccurate.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Gluten isn't unhealthy. The only time Gluten is a problem is if you have a medical condition that causes your body to have a negative reaction to it.

Also a lot of the thing with stickers like where gluten free even before it became a big.

In addition taking gluten out of your diet before you have been tested will mess up the test, and your results will be inaccurate.

Uh, you do realize I was joking right?

JAGS

Hooked
After seeing a buddy try this, thought I'd give it a shot during an install break.

Hard cider/fireball. Very tasty and refreshing.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379807618.396362.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Went back to this again as it was all I have in fridge. Didn't feel like one or the other. So it was hard cider and fireball together.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1382243943.344449.jpg

- Jason

Top Bottom