Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

jesse3638

Hooked
Well, I’ve used a French press before and they do make a good cup of coffee but I’m partial to a drip that can brew about 8 cups for the weekday mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's what I thought too before we started using the Aeropress (not to be confused with all French press). I make a double and it's about 14-16 ozs each time. Sure it takes more time, but it's so much better. The process has become part of my coffee now. So realistically you could make 3-4 doubles to equal 8 (6-8 oz) cups of drip. Just a thought...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like the aero press also. Pour over is great too. But I’m like this dude. I grind my coffee at night and get the drip machine ready for the next morning. While it’s brewing I’m shaving, showering, packing lunch, getting dressed, loading my car.

It takes awhile to heat water and baby a pour over or areopress.

I’m to the point with BRCC that they can chill out with the marketing and emails already. The coffee is great. But all these Liberty, freedom, thin blue line, etc etc are all just “just black”.
Could just be me.

Black buffalo is my go to from them.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Really loving this Capresso cappuccino machine! Pickup some chocolate syrup and made mocha chinos today:

IMG_9452.jpg

Steaming milk is an art:

IMG_9453.jpg

I’ve perfected the pitcher swirl to get that shiny foam sheen:

IMG_9454.jpg

Life is good!

IMG_9455.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

I’ve never really like coffee, but recently starting drinking cold brews. We had a batch of Dutch Bros nitro cold brews sent to us at work. Those things are great, but I can’t get them in the east coast or mailed to me at work. I tried these Death Wish cold brews on a whim to see if they are any good. I love these. They also have a sweetened version. They really wake me up at the beginning of the day.

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked
Well I've been a big fan of BRCC for quite some time now so I decided to join the Exclusive Coffee Subscription. This is what I received. This is their 4th lot they've released. The last 3 sold out really fast. I'll see how it is and report back. 20200108_135649.jpg 20200108_140026.jpg 20200108_140043.jpg 20200108_140053.jpg 20200108_140101.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Well I've been a big fan of BRCC for quite some time now so I decided to join the Exclusive Coffee Subscription. This is what I received. This is their 4th lot they've released. The last 3 sold out really fast. I'll see how it is and report back. View attachment 339812 View attachment 339813 View attachment 339814 View attachment 339815 View attachment 339816

That looks awesome, I drink coffee from the time I wake up till I fall asleep. This is something I think I’ll look in to, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Being the "new guy" (can't say rookie anymore) it's my job to keep the coffee pots full at work..haha. Afternoon coffee is good.

I used to take that role very seriously. Now as on old salt [emoji23] I heckle, over react and bitch up a storm if there isn’t a fresh pot at any given moment to the new guys.

Top Bottom