Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Ddays

Hooked
Curious to hear what you think. Haven’t found anything myself better than BR

Honestly, I haven't either. These guys popped on IG so I checked their site out. Looked legit so figured I'd give it a try.

I’d buy that just for the packaging. Let us know if it tastes like motor oil. Lol

😂 The packaging grabbed my attention too. And I got a cool sticker!

That looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll let you all know tomorrow morning,

Ddays

Hooked
Eh, I'd skip the Gearhead Coffee. It's not bad, just that I've had much better. Cool packaging but just "good" coffee - not great. The Gear Oil is billed as their darkest blend but it isn't anywhere near BRC's Murdered Out.
That's the gold standard for me as far as dark coffees go.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Coffee Drinkers & Bean Grinders

Eh, I'd skip the Gearhead Coffee. It's not bad, just that I've had much better. Cool packaging but just "good" coffee - not great. The Gear Oil is billed as their darkest blend but it isn't anywhere near BRC's Murdered Out.
That's the gold standard for me as far as dark coffees go.

Ha.. marketing. Hard to pay 13-17 for 12oz of “ok” coffee.... When you can buy 3 - 12oz tins of Don Francisco on Amazon for $13.

WJCO

Meme King
Got this for my wife for her birthday.

DSC08314.jpg

DSC08324.JPG

DSC08323.jpg

DSC08322.jpg

DSC08321.jpg

DSC08320.jpg

DSC08319.jpg

DSC08318.jpg

DSC08317.jpg

Attachments

• DSC08315.jpg
    DSC08315.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC08316.jpg
    DSC08316.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC08325.jpg
    DSC08325.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 51
Lol. Cafe de Olla. Been married to a Mexican for 27 years and it grew on me. [emoji23]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Poured a cup this morning and noticed a stick of cinnamon in the pot. Been married 10 years and my wife has never fucked up coffee so bad. Almost went looking for a divorce lawyer.
🤣[emoji23]🤣

Nah. After I got past the WTF is in my coffee I enjoyed it. Smells like my moms kitchen when I was a kid.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just got my monthly subscription from black rifle the other day and I got a free yeti mug somehow. Had to go back thru my orders to make sure I didn’t order it by accident.
D431CFB8-662A-4A9C-8D6F-01EF664B6D0B.jpg

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Just got my monthly subscription from black rifle the other day and I got a free yeti mug somehow. Had to go back thru my orders to make sure I didn’t order it by accident.
View attachment 354329

That is interesting... pretty sure it is Yeti that is anti gun. You can actually order “shiti” stickers to put over the yeti name on their coolers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Lol
Yeti is anti gun? Go on

They separated from the NRA a couple years ago and it turned into a bunch of pro 2A guys making videos on youtube blowing up their coolers, lol. Yeti said the separation wasn't intentional or something like that.

fiend

Caught the Bug
They separated from the NRA a couple years ago and it turned into a bunch of pro 2A guys making videos on youtube blowing up their coolers, lol. Yeti said the separation wasn't intentional or something like that.

Yee haw.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Oh I know.

I was waiting for him to dig deeper. It was all BS hyped up over the facespace a few years ago. Just cause a company doesn’t give discounts to NRA members doesn’t make them anti gun. But butts will get hurt over nothing and once wild claims get said on the book of faces it must all be true.

Ddays

Hooked
I laugh my ass off over these "I'll show you by cutting off my nose to spite my face" over-responses by nimrods.
Good job blowing up your overpriced cooler you spent your money on. Now you have to go buy a new one dumbass. Sure showed them :rolleyes2:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I laugh my ass off over these "I'll show you by cutting off my nose to spite my face" over-responses by nimrods.
Good job blowing up your overpriced cooler you spent your money on. Now you have to go buy a new one dumbass. Sure showed them :rolleyes2:

You love sitting on nicks cooler tho

Exactly.

BaddestCross

Poured a cup this morning and noticed a stick of cinnamon in the pot. Been married 10 years and my wife has never fucked up coffee so bad. Almost went looking for a divorce lawyer.
[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Nah. After I got past the WTF is in my coffee I enjoyed it. Smells like my moms kitchen when I was a kid.
[emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah, I haven't had any for awhile, but I get the craving every now and again. Better with a shot of tequila in it.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom