Coilovers or OME suspension for Towing

Bruduc

For the OME HD 2.5, what was your experience like ride quality and sagging wise? How much weight did you have in it if it did sag at all. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honestly I only try one with Evo plush, but it was a short ride in a mall where we meet before the trail, so I can't compare to much , but I didn't find so much difference. When I put the lift I remember that it was better than stock, over the time I still feel it like a good kit ( I know Eddie, I paid for, so how can I bitch again's it 😉) but on small bump, or messi roads, bridge expention joints, you know those little groove, it's harsh a bit anought to think I need something else, but maybe I read to much stuff here 😎, tire at 28psi 35" Toyo MT, springs or shock that's the question....
It was at 3" flush till this spring when I measured it again, it's now closed to 2.5 in front, didn't change anything since I put it, bumper and winch.
I usually have all the tools and recovery think, approx 70 lbs on the back, it's not where it sags it's when I hook my toy hauler that it sag a lot, all the weigh is in the front (fridge, kitchen, storage area,.,.) Even with an equalizer it sagg. That's why I'm looking for something else, maybe put a 4" plush in the rear instead of spacers, I'm still close to 3" in the back, so maybe it help.
Hope that's answer your questions a bit

NeverLost00

Resurrecting this because, like the OP, I’ve been asking myself a similar question. In my search I came across the ORI struts, what are your guys thoughts on using the ORI’s in the rear of the jeep? It sounds like they can be ran at whatever psi they need for the street and trails, then when the trailer is hooked up the struts get topped off with a portable nitrogen tank.
I’m leaning towards the bolt on evo coilovers because, I have no experience with the ORI struts. Not to mention this would require an extra tank to carry around.

Top Bottom