Colorado Springs meet and greet

Hock Edition

On so I just found out that I have my wife's parents coming on the 4th so idk if ill will be able to make that either but I think the following weekend will be better anyways dew to I want more people to show up so word of mouth to all jk ppl I see and my jk will be fixed by the.

Meade93

On so I just found out that I have my wife's parents coming on the 4th so idk if ill will be able to make that either but I think the following weekend will be better anyways dew to I want more people to show up so word of mouth to all jk ppl I see and my jk will be fixed by the.

I like this better since my 21st birthday is the 8th so then I could enjoy a brew :yup:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Cwhite0703

I am looking forward to meeting and possibly planning some trail runs. Do we need to start a Suds & Grub post with the date, time and location or continue using this one? What do you think?

Ldogg

Which location are you looking at? The one off 24 or i25? I will have to play it by ear and see what the kids have going on. Baseball consumes my life from January till August with tournaments in Denver almost every weekend and practices in between. I would be in for a trail ride though for sure.

Cwhite0703

Which location are you looking at? The one off 24 or i25? I will have to play it by ear and see what the kids have going on. Baseball consumes my life from January till August with tournaments in Denver almost every weekend and practices in between. I would be in for a trail ride though for sure.

We will be at the one off of 24

Hock Edition

Ya some one start a suds and grub for us. I'm out in the field right now and won't be back till Monday so I might not have service..... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396535917.425899.jpg

Rockdude

Hey. Want to apologize for never getting a response back. Don't think I was going to be able to make it this weekend anyway after the way the week has been going. Work has been a killer. My jeep is still in for a recall job should be back tomorrow. But then need to get a few other parts add/upgraded before the jeep safari. Finally found the loud buzzing noise between 60-70mph. A bent rear drive shaft so need to get that swapped out. Also doing a few more upgrades. So this weekend is going to end up being kinda busy for me now.

Cwhite0703

Hey. Want to apologize for never getting a response back. Don't think I was going to be able to make it this weekend anyway after the way the week has been going. Work has been a killer. My jeep is still in for a recall job should be back tomorrow. But then need to get a few other parts add/upgraded before the jeep safari. Finally found the loud buzzing noise between 60-70mph. A bent rear drive shaft so need to get that swapped out. Also doing a few more upgrades. So this weekend is going to end up being kinda busy for me now.

No worries it's not this weekend anyway; we moved it to the 12th.

Top Bottom