Come on Spring!!!!!

arashi

Hope you mean spring like this

SpringPhoto.jpg

Because here, there is no spring this year I guess :thinking:
Took this one 15 mins ago.
headshot-suicide.gif

View attachment 23424

Just by the picture I knew you were living in the Québec area... Just can't wait to remove the top, but I don't see it append before 2 weeks... :yawn37:

Holeshot

Banned
2 weeks? I guess it might take another entire month :idontknow: If only it could melt as fast as last year :bowdown:

ctlazer5

Soft Top

Put the Soft Top on today in preparation for some good weather finally. Major Major thanks to cottrellsahara for helping me out. Woulda taken twice as long to do without him. Huge PIA to do. I think because it was new and unstretched. How long do you guys think I should let it sit as is before being able to undo it (how long until its stretched out). Don't want to go through breaking an arm and leg to try and re-clip it like today.

photo.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Finally took my too off today! Gonna be 74 tomorrow so that means doors are coming off as well. Hello spring and summer!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holeshot

Banned
Put the Soft Top on today in preparation for some good weather finally. Major Major thanks to cottrellsahara for helping me out. Woulda taken twice as long to do without him. Huge PIA to do. I think because it was new and unstretched. How long do you guys think I should let it sit as is before being able to undo it (how long until its stretched out). Don't want to go through breaking an arm and leg to try and re-clip it like today.

Did you clip the windshield first or last? The best way I've found is to clip sunrider first, then windshield, and to clip the rear, just hang yourself with one hand on the top, apply lot of downforce to make it sort of "bend", and clip the bottom with your other hand. Makes it a lot easier, and can be done alone.

dunno if 4dr are the same as 2dr though.

Top Bottom