Cool New Jeep Commercial

WJCO

Meme King
They really need to release the grand wagoner. We’re seeing them now on the road all camo’d up. Soon I hope!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

My wife her eye on one of those. Looking fwd to it too

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seriously? I've been thinking of getting an older one and restoring it. Didn't know there was the potential of a new one coming out. Got this sign in my living room.

IMG_20200817_192131_0.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Seriously? I've been thinking of getting an older one and restoring it. Didn't know there was the potential of a new one coming out. Got this sign in my living room.

View attachment 352057

Someday I will have the older one. But Jeep is releasing it for 21 so they say. It’s a direct competitor to the Yukon/Tahoe. And unfortunately will be priced the same.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Someday I will have the older one. But Jeep is releasing it for 21 so they say. It’s a direct competitor to the Yukon/Tahoe. And unfortunately will be priced the same.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I read where it could top $100k optioned out. Yikes!

wjtstudios

Hooked
I read where it could top $100k optioned out. Yikes!

Yup, but there are two coming out just like before. The wagoner and the fully dressed grand wagoner that could reach $100k. Crazy, but it’s competition which will be the Escalade and the Range Rover are both above that now. But that’s a huge level to reach with a new vehicle launch. They better knock it out of the park or it’s going to flop and Heathers getting a Volvo....

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom