Cornhole board suggestions

jesse3638

Hooked
The 6" hole saw I bought on Amazon for maybe $17 but the person I made the boards for payed me $100 so my "profit" I guess went to buying a tool. But I'm sure I will make more in the future so justified the want for it.

And yes I'm sure you can find boards at target for about the same price but I can assure you it's not 1/2" birch plywood and 2x4 sturdy it's gonna be flimsy wood that bows Everytime a bag hits it (which is why I just build this recent set haha)

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah I agree. Building a regulation set is much better and will last longer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’d fuck it up, and have to buy an extra board.
Measure twice, cut once, and still fucked it up. [emoji4]
Thanks for the link though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It ain’t that bad put a screw in a board tie a string to it and your saw and cut away. I get that though I was doing some framing this week and somehow kept coming out a inch short. Like, they’re all the same length. I measured I cut them all and like 3 were exactly an inch short when I went to nail them. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Trail Bud

Hooked
It ain’t that bad put a screw in a board tie a string to it and your saw and cut away. I get that though I was doing some framing this week and somehow kept coming out a inch short. Like, they’re all the same length. I measured I cut them all and like 3 were exactly an inch short when I went to nail them. Makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I do that shit too. The measurement. mysteriously changes. [emoji848]

Brute

Hooked
All I can say is I'm so glad the NFL is playing and the NBA playoffs are on...previously, the only live sporting event was cornhole. If I have to watch one more cornhole match....

Having said that, I have a small portable all plastic set that lives in my trailer; it's not regulation, but I'll take your dollar bills on the Rubicon with it...

Trail Bud

Hooked
All I can say is I'm so glad the NFL is playing and the NBA playoffs are on...previously, the only live sporting event was cornhole. If I have to watch one more cornhole match....

Having said that, I have a small portable all plastic set that lives in my trailer; it's not regulation, but I'll take your dollar bills on the Rubicon with it...

First do you like your sets size? Packing up 2-4’ long boards will take up a lot of space. I want this for fun, not the world playoffs. On the hand playing on 3’ boards might be too hard for some. (Me).

I watched the corn hole playoffs too. Not a spectator sport for me.
Finally, your on for corn hole game offer. We’ll play for $, when I lose everything we’ll play for shots at camp.
Am I getting setup? I think so. ;)

Top Bottom