Cozdude's build of Knuckles

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Dyntrac pro steer rebuild kit showed up today. Driver side upper and lower ball joints are shot. Passenger side was still tight. Time to watch the rebuild video and tackle it hopefully this weekend
IMG_0704.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Your Rancho lift for Ruth show up yet?
Negative still waiting. Gonna call rancho today and see where it’s at cause lord know qtech has zero fucking clue.
Good luck with that crap. They have a video but it’s not nearly as easy as they show since they use a new ball joint.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Throw in the east coast rust and I got myself party 🤪
Make sure you've got the recommended glue for the boot ahead of time. That stuff was impossible to find locally..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yea I got some red loctite glue here at work that I can use.

Ddays

Hooked
qtech has zero fucking clue.

WTF is up with these guys? I ordered a replacement rear window for my soft top and it took forever. Then I got the incorrect one and I've emailed cust service three times about returning it without a response. Very aggravating.
I'm sure their answer will be it's Covid related. :rolleyes2:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
WTF is up with these guys? I ordered a replacement rear window for my soft top and it took forever. Then I got the incorrect one and I've emailed cust service three times about returning it without a response. Very aggravating.
Best bet is calling them and getting a real response. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

I agree 100% - I'm old school that way. Problem is that I called twice and "Due to Covid we are experiencing longer than usual wait times." 20 minutes later both times before I bailed and started emailing.
Ok, maybe I get it with the phones, maybe they are short handed. But 3 emails over 3 weeks - 7/24, 8/14, and one more time through their portal, with no response is shittty cust service.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I agree 100% - I'm old school that way. Problem is that I called twice and "Due to Covid we are experiencing longer than usual wait times." 20 minutes later both times before I bailed and started emailing.
Ok, maybe I get it with the phones, maybe they are short handed. But 3 emails over 3 weeks - 7/24, 8/14, and one more time through their portal, with no response is shittty cust service.
I agree, last time I called it was like 30min wait to talk with someone.

There's really no excuse to not reply to an email though, I wouldn't think.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You looking for the 2” kit with the 9000 or 5000 shocks? I could ship you either set today.

Yea 2” with 9000 shocks. If you got it hold it for me and I will cancel the order with qtech if they ever pick up the phone. Been on hold for 40 mins as I type this

Qtech is horrible right now. My average hold time is 40 mins waiting for someone to answer the phone. Even the online chat is a 30 mins wait at least.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I know who I will and won’t order parts from all in this thread

Usually they are not bad but this whole pandemic seems to have gotten them all messed up. Even when they have stuff in stock I can’t take the 3 min drive across town to pick it up, I have to wait 3 days or more for it to be shipped to me 🧐

Andy5160

Hooked
Usually they are not bad but this whole pandemic seems to have gotten them all messed up. Even when they have stuff in stock I can’t take the 3 min drive across town to pick it up, I have to wait 3 days or more for it to be shipped to me 🧐

If Bubba can get you what you need just cancel Q.
Had the same issue with them ,no responses or updates. Forget about email response I am still waiting it is been two months [emoji12]

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Yea I got some red loctite glue here at work that I can use.

If I'm not mistaken the glue we used on Veruge144 was black loctite, I can't remember the number. Customer service was pretty adamant about which glue to use. Something about it's flexibility while still maintaining a bond was pretty important. I know it was pretty expensive stuff but it worked great.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
If I'm not mistaken the glue we used on Veruge144 was black loctite, I can't remember the number. Customer service was pretty adamant about which glue to use. Something about it's flexibility while still maintaining a bond was pretty important. I know it was pretty expensive stuff but it worked great.

This was the stuff Matt needed IMG_20200826_175557.jpeg

Top Bottom