Cozdude's build of Knuckles

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
havnt had an inspection yet, which is comming up soon, but no issues from cops or anything. Its techincially just a "bumper cover" since it does nothing to protect the jeep when you actually think about it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
havnt had an inspection yet, which is comming up soon, but no issues from cops or anything. Its techincially just a "bumper cover" since it does nothing to protect the jeep when you actually think about it.

very true didnt think of it like that as just being a cover

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well lets see I had a busy week with the jeep.

Took my bumper and old side steps off Monday
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098817.526752.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098829.912886.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098839.781101.jpg

Then Tuesday I got my sliders burned on! :rock:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098863.240761.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098874.121748.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098889.601529.jpg

Also painted my rear end since the bumper was off and put my EVO D Ring mounts on
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098947.445127.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098960.721537.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379098970.950793.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I pulled off my rear bumper about 2 months ago and I have yet to paint that part you just did. I need to get those EVO D-Ring things too. Your rig looks great. Mine started off the same way yours did but I've lucked into awesome deals and free stuff to get her moving along. I need to cut my fenders too. My buddy lent me his dremel cause mine is the cordless one that looses battery super quick. I'm probbaly gonna tackle that next week or next weekend ;) Nice build dude, I'm gonna be following this one since it reminds me of mine haha

Couple pics in case you're interested;
DaytimeBehindJason_zpsb9d03075.jpg

TrailDamage_zps2e102345.jpg

PosingWithLEDsOn_zps6421ccbd.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I pulled off my rear bumper about 2 months ago and I have yet to paint that part you just did. I need to get those EVO D-Ring things too. Your rig looks great. Mine started off the same way yours did but I've lucked into awesome deals and free stuff to get her moving along. I need to cut my fenders too. My buddy lent me his dremel cause mine is the cordless one that looses battery super quick. I'm probbaly gonna tackle that next week or next weekend ;) Nice build dude, I'm gonna be following this one since it reminds me of mine haha

Couple pics in case you're interested;
DaytimeBehindJason_zpsb9d03075.jpg

TrailDamage_zps2e102345.jpg

PosingWithLEDsOn_zps6421ccbd.jpg

Thanks man! I have been following your build as well. You have come a long way! Looks good and looking forward to seeing the rest of it

Sent from my iPhone

jkmadness

Well lets see I had a busy week with the jeep.

Took my bumper and old side steps off Monday
View attachment 48878 View attachment 48879 View attachment 48880

Then Tuesday I got my sliders burned on! :rock:
View attachment 48881 View attachment 48882 View attachment 48883

Also painted my rear end since the bumper was off and put my EVO D Ring mounts on
View attachment 48884 View attachment 48885 View attachment 48886

Sent from my iPhone

Very Nice Steve :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Well nothing major but took my shock boots off today at work. I like the look of the bootlegs rear but I liked the boot up front better than bootless. Oh well all for the better. I'm glad I did take them off since I found dust covering the shock inside both front and rear.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380059113.355192.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380059145.748524.jpg

Also ordered the EVO rock stars today. My rear shock mounts are beaten to hell and the extra 1.5" of clearance should help

Sent from my iPhone

jkmadness

I cut mine a while back, at first I was WTF, but then the look grew on me, funny I'm also looking to do those rear shock mounts brackets from evo, did you get them already.

bl17z90

Well nothing major but took my shock boots off today at work. I like the look of the bootlegs rear but I liked the boot up front better than bootless. Oh well all for the better. I'm glad I did take them off since I found dust covering the shock inside both front and rear.

Did you find any water in the shock boots? I have considered taking mine off too :thinking:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I cut mine a while back, at first I was WTF, but then the look grew on me, funny I'm also looking to do those rear shock mounts brackets from evo, did you get them already.

Ordered them yesterday and Northridge said they should be in today or tomorrow. Will install them in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

Ithink I'm gonna get under my Jeep Friday afternoon and cut mine off....they actually never fell though, good ol zip ties took care of that for me.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Ithink I'm gonna get under my Jeep Friday afternoon and cut mine off....they actually never fell though, good ol zip ties took care of that for me.

Mine have not fallen off either but there was still crap on the inside when I cut them off.

Sent from my iPhone

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
My set help up fine, but just didnt look right to me on there, plus they all had a lot of crap in them.

Napalm90

I removed the shock boots on Monday while doing the brake lines cause every time I put the jeep the lift they just pop off when at full droop

Top Bottom