Cracked fender and push pins

jeeeep

Hooked
See above. Basically said it was too large to fix and they'd replace the whole fender, then paint and blend to match. That would be $500

yeah, I thought you said you had the stock black fenders, they can paint those to color match. you could even do it yourself, just prep it properly and it should turn out good.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Fuck that! One do not claim especially if you have State Farm, You can always do the "Cali Cut" on the flares and taper them in, OR use those stock flares. I think they would look good on your rig. For shits n giggles try Search tempest. It is a compiled Craigslist. I might have mentioned before if so sorry.

GraniteCrystal

yeah, I thought you said you had the stock black fenders, they can paint those to color match. you could even do it yourself, just prep it properly and it should turn out good.

Ah I see. Sorry, didn't understand you. So, yes, I could try to do that. I've done some painting in the past though and the blending process is not easy. Each batch of paint is a slightly different color. From the factory there's probably 10 coats of color followed by 6 coats of clear coat. Spray painting a fender and getting to match is going to be difficult.

I think I'm going to just cut the fenders in a little different shape than originally planned and live with a small crack.

Top Bottom