Crawler Concepts Skinny FB

OK .. if I just post some random stuff like you I guess that would make me more of a member. In 3 years I have not once tried to buy anything or sell anything so how would that make me a Craiglister?
This concept really isnt that difficult. Maybe you should follow dillard09 advice and introduce yourself, meet some people, contribute to the forum. Then you can take advantage of the perks, such as the classifieds.

Operator_Error

This concept really isnt that difficult. Maybe you should follow dillard09 advice and introduce yourself, meet some people, contribute to the forum. Then you can take advantage of the perks, such as the classifieds.[/QUOTE

Hmm..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160522-165258.jpg
    Screenshot_20160522-165258.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 163

Operator_Error

You're losing ground so quickly. I bet that was the first time reading the rules too. I would just stop before you start making less sense.

I'm not selling anything on here. Might want to familiarize yourself with the rules. You're just looking like an even bigger troll.

TennJK

Again..show me in writing what rule is being broken. Where does it state how many posts you need to be an "active member"???

Why don't you just go somewhere else. You are here for the wrong reason and you have your head too far up your ass to even see it. You're wasting everyone's time. And to the OP, I am sorry that your thread has been taken over by this guy.

Operator_Error

Why don't you just go somewhere else. You are here for the wrong reason and you have your head too far up your ass to even see it. You're wasting everyone's time. And to the OP, I am sorry that your thread has been taken over by this guy.

Awesome response..funny I only see two trolls taking over his post. And now you try to insult me because you have nothing to back up your bullshit.

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Again..show me in writing what rule is being broken. Where does it state how many posts you need to be an "active member"???

I'm going to go ahead and say that an "active member" would have, I don't know, participated at all, in the last 3 years of membership. It's common sense dude, but you obviously have none.

WJCO

Meme King
Been a member since 2013 just more active on jk forum

Just started changing my build and going for a different look. Was looking through the classifieds and found a bumper that was close to me for a good price. Really wasn't anything close to me on jk forum and I just spent a ton of money on 2 new axles so my budget is pretty much wiped out.
...Didn't realize that It was a crime to try and buy something on here. Signed up here and jk forum and have just been active on there.

That's all well and good. But if I contact another member about something he is selling I don't really see how that would in anyway involve or affect you.

Maybe from now on I'll check with you for approval before posting anything...oh wait this is wayalife, not medixjk forums! Go troll someone else. If your really this hurt over me posting here you really need to get a life.

It would be different if I just signed up today. But from the looks of it I've been a member longer than you :clap2:

OK .. if I just post some random stuff like you I guess that would make me more of a member. In 3 years I have not once tried to buy anything or sell anything so how would that make me a Craiglister?

Seems about right

I'm not selling anything on here. Might want to familiarize yourself with the rules. You're just looking like an even bigger troll.

Because I choose not to. You show me in writing what rule I'm breaking

Awesome response..funny I only see two trolls taking over his post. And now you try to insult me because you have nothing to back up your bullshit.

thefuck.jpg

wowim-sorry-to.jpg

Top Bottom