Critter Build

critter812

I put the Rubi sway bar with manual disconnect in instead of quick disconnects. It is really quick/convenient (and the price was the same as quick discos), but I don't see any advantage other than that. If you've already got quick disconnects, I wouldn't bother.

Did you keep those massive tailpipes off the ground? One trip and I'd have those things flat lol

so you Jinked me! dam near ripped it completely off this weekend!

exhuast1.jpg

critter812

Bahaha, that's how you know it was a good time! Sorry I jinxed ya; you can still put it on the pavement princess though. It should give it some character lol
no way it bent all to hell! caught a rock when backing down to get better line! it recycle metal now!

critter812

Changes coming

So after way too much time on here reading way too many build treads I am changing my direction completely! And after reading the I hate Eddie thread I guess this means I drank the Koolaid!

So I will probably have a few question as orders start happening with all the knowledge on here.

So Question is to keep they way I am sitting and wait till my Axles are here and do 1 big rebuild or change as parts get in?

I know I will wait to install the 37's until Axles are in don't wanna blow up the D30!

- EVO Protek Skid System
- EVO 1/4 Pounder Bumper and Stinger
- EVO RockSlider
-EVO Rockstars
-ProRock44/60 package
- EVO Tire Carrier and EVO Corner Guards
-EVO Rear Fascia and D-rings
- ATX Slabs
-Cooper SST 37x13.5
-Rock Hard Cage
- 1350 Front and Rear drive shafts
-EVO Enforcer Pro Stage 3 Coilover
-PSC Hydro Steer

Last edited:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
So after way too much time on here reading way too many build treads I am changing my direction completely! And after reading the I hate Eddie thread I guess this means I drank the Koolaid!

So I will probably have a few question as orders start happening with all the knowledge on here.

So Question is to keep they way I am sitting and wait till my Axles are here and do 1 big rebuild or change as parts get in?

I know I will wait to install the 37's until Axles are in don't wanna blow up the D30!

- EVO Protek Skid System
- EVO 1/4 Pounder Bumper and Stinger
- EVO RockSlider
-EVO Rockstars
-ProRock44/60 package
- EVO Tire Carrier and EVO Corner Guards
-EVO Rear Fascia and D-rings
- ATX Slabs
-Cooper SST 37x13.5
-Rock Hard Cage
- 1350 Front and Rear drive shafts
-EVO Enforcer Pro Stage 1 Coilover

If it were me, I'd wait to do these until after the axles come through:

Rockstars (D60 ones are wider than D44 ones and might already be included in the Enforcer package)
Slabs and 37's
Driveshafts (custom length needed for the D60 anyway)
Cage

The skids and sliders are good insurance now. And if you had the coilovers prior to installing the axles, you could have Dynatrac lose the spring perches prior to sending. I'd probably do the Enforcer at the same time as the axles so you only have to do it once.

Let me know if you need any install help!

critter812

If it were me, I'd wait to do these until after the axles come through:

Rockstars (D60 ones are wider than D44 ones and might already be included in the Enforcer package)
Slabs and 37's
Driveshafts (custom length needed for the D60 anyway)
Cage

The skids and sliders are good insurance now. And if you had the coilovers prior to installing the axles, you could have Dynatrac lose the spring perches prior to sending. I'd probably do the Enforcer at the same time as the axles so you only have to do it once.

Let me know if you need any install help!

Think wanna keep perches so when time for rebuild I can swap in coils and shocks! It is a DD

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Nice thread!! It’s funny how your list changed, it happened to me. Your making some good choices on your parts, it’s going to turn out awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

critter812

So Thanks to the fast shipping over at EVO ProTek Skids are installed! :rock: I am starting to have a love Hate relationship with EVO. I love their Products love the fast shipping I hate all the dam Green Packing Peanuts I know constantly find floating around in corners of my garage and down the street! :idontknow: :cheesy:

EVOSKID.jpg
EVOSKID2.jpg
EVOSKID3.jpg

Top Bottom