Cruellacon: The resurection of a 2010 JKUR

pastorwug

Overlander, I've thought about and tried to do just that but he is not an actual business and this does not come up on their site under any name I tried. When he was actually responding to calls/emails/texts he was still in the process of finalizing all his stuff. Not sure if it's even legal to be operatin like he is. But that would explain how he is able to change the name of his business so easy.

The wife and I are super excited to take this thing back to NV for Thanksgiving. Anyone on here in the Carson City/Dayton area that wheels near prison hills or eldorado? I'm gonna head out there this weekend and stretch her legs a bit and teach the wife about wheeling. Let me know if anyone wants to join.

A comment to the CA State Board of Equalization would surely get some attention, CA is strapped for $$ and some tool bilking the state of sales taxes may be enough for them to act.

http://www.boe.ca.gov/

clownman

What company driveshafts are you guys running? I have Tom Woods in my Cherokee and never had an issue with them. I noticed the other day that the front boot at the transfer case is torn and has probably been that way for a while so im going to replace it. I will be going with the 1350 joints but cant decide on a company: Tom Woods, JE Reel, Adams Driveshafts, RE, or any others...

Also anyone that has done hydro assist steering, how do you address the tie rod flopping up and down. I have searched and cant come up with much. I have the Polyperformance TRE's and I tried using their low misalignment spacer things but they don't allow the TRE's to fully seat in the knuckles. And without the spacer with a regular boot the cotter key hole is way above the castle nut. Any ideas? The knuckles look to still have to stock taper as well... Im at a loss as to how to solve this.

clownman

Back on the streets with her!!! Heard a strange ticking noise at about 15-20 mph though... Yup gonna need a new front shaft, this thing is toast. Time to order a 1350!!!!
IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2201.jpg
IMG_2200.jpg

Oh and I let the wife order herself a new Flashpaq Tuner for her heep, should be here tomorrow!!! :rock: Hopefully that helps this thing not search around for gears on the highway.

-Chris

Top Bottom