Cut Dozer color match fenders photos?

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Man this looks fantastic! Wish i would have seen this before i went all out on exspensive steel fenders. They are nice too but so heavy and pricey.

Great Job!

Been thinking about doing this with my black matched ones for a long time. This thread may have just swayed me, looks great!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Really easy line, bottom corner to top of the side marker light. We used a piece of tape to mark the line.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looks great! Also don't be afraid to run a power sander along the edge if you feel like it needs it, it'll make em really smooth and strait, I like the lines you cut also :thumb:

^^^This..

Here is what I used. It made it super easy.

sander.jpg

Trail JK

Well we did it! We're part of the color match cut fender club! Thanks to this thread where I had my first look and decided to go for it! We still have a bit of sanding to do so we'll finish that up next weekend but here are a few pics getting it done.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422843637.043278.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422843662.994448.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422843679.580123.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422843717.192402.jpg .

tinman760

Lets see if I can resurrect this post. I am just finishing up my Dozer cuts, and was wondereing if the fender slaps on the under support. Mine is just sitting on it, and I think the air is gonna give me a hard time. I thought of a couple of well placed pop rivits, or using gorilla snot, and glue them together. Any thoughts? jk fenders cut in garage.jpg

Top Bottom