Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

Guess I should start packing. I'm currently sitting with no doors, no top, and a garage full of stuff. We leave in T-minus 15 hours :cheesy:

I guess I should probably start packing too haha. Got everything laid out in the garage so it should be quick to load it all up in the morning.

I had the 4:88 gears installed yesterday and calibrated everything with the Flashcal. Today I got the tire bouncing issue all sorted out and it drives pretty damn smooth now. Tomorrow morning have an 8am appointment with my local welder to have the front and rear lower control arm sliders welded on and then it should be go time right after we pack it all up.

Can't wait

Kitty won't let me take the top and doors off :tantrum: I guess we're going comfortable pansy ass style :rolleyes:

Kitty won't let me take the top and doors off :tantrum: I guess we're going comfortable pansy ass style :rolleyes:

Sounds like a smart woman there. We're doing the same. I'll see what happens when we get there and I may take the doors off for the run.

Take your trail doors anyway and you can always swap them out. Do you have room, oh yea 😬 2 door problems :cheesy:

I guess I should probably start packing too haha. Got everything laid out in the garage so it should be quick to load it all up in the morning.

I had the 4:88 gears installed yesterday and calibrated everything with the Flashcal. Today I got the tire bouncing issue all sorted out and it drives pretty damn smooth now. Tomorrow morning have an 8am appointment with my local welder to have the front and rear lower control arm sliders welded on and then it should be go time right after we pack it all up.

Can't wait

That is dedication right there! :thumb:

Top Bottom