Day Trip to the Rubicon - April 4th

The biggest problem finding one is that they work well, not a ton of people get rid of them short of hydro.

If not I wonder if you could pull it off and see if the local Napa or another auto parts store would have a replacement one in stock.

If not I wonder if you could pull it off and see if the local Napa or another auto parts store would have a replacement one in stock.

Probably not worth it. I've driven with a leaky one for a month. Bum sure this trip will do it in. I'll get a new one when I relocate it.

Probably not worth it. I've driven with a leaky one for a month. Bum sure this trip will do it in. I'll get a new one when I relocate it.

I just called my local auto parts shop and they have a rancho one in stock. It's the shock and the mount for $65.95. Let me know and if need be I can grab it for you and we can mount it up at Panda's before we leave

I just called my local auto parts shop and they have a rancho one in stock. It's the shock and the mount for $65.95. Let me know and if need be I can grab it for you and we can mount it up at Panda's before we leave

No that's okay, thanks!! You Did more than I did. I'll just take extra shorts in case I get DW.

Let me check for the SS when I get home. I should have my stock one laying around somewhere unless I pitched it.

So, I was inspecting my Jeep for tomorrows trip and I found my right rear shock is busted and all the fluid leaked out.. I guess I'm going to be limping if I go.. Has anybody done this trail in the snow and rain because the weather is coming! and they just got dusted with snow a couple of nights ago. Going with no top.. wish I could go with no doors too.

View attachment 134969

Attachments

• 20150401_181006.jpg
    20150401_181006.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 72
Top Bottom