dcbjk Build Thread and Picture Diary

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hello Wayalife community so I have wonderful news for everybody our family is growing +1 as of February 2018 I will be a Father so with that being said I am in the market for a D-day 2.0 which will be a 4 door
Was looking online and found this beauty and turns out a former Wayalife member owned it and I was wondering if any of y'all could chime in an give me any intel on this JKU it's an automatic but I'm willing to consider it because of the price I'm being offered
View attachment 269826
View attachment 269827
View attachment 269828
Thank you too all for being a great community cheers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats! Welcome to fatherhood!

Regarding that Jeep, it looks like jmatta33s. He hasn't posted in a while. I'm pretty sure he said it was has a salvage title and that is probably why the price is so low.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/18591-jmatta33-Build-thread

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats! Dad is the best title you will ever have[emoji106]

Congrats David!!!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Thank y'all both so much I'm excited to take on this new journey

Congrats! Welcome to fatherhood!

Regarding that Jeep, it looks like jmatta33s. He hasn't posted in a while. I'm pretty sure he said it was has a salvage title and that is probably why the price is so low.

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/18591-jmatta33-Build-thread

Thank you Tyler I'm really excited and regarding the Jeep thank you for sharing that with me about the salvage title.
As long as it runs good and everything works like it's supposed to I might consider it for a D-day 2.0

GraniteCrystal

Congrats! And 4 doors are great. Also, with kids, I'd really encourage you to get an auto. You'll need a free hand for reaching into the back seat.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Congrats! They're great.

Congrats! And 4 doors are great. Also, with kids, I'd really encourage you to get an auto. You'll need a free hand for reaching into the back seat.

^^^^^Too true

That's what I'm starting to be more considerate of right now
Thank y'all so much we're both excited and to go on this new adventure and to get a 4 door

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So life has been very busy lately no real updates on D-day however I will tell ya we are as of right now in Boone, NC on little vacation.
Decided to take D-day up here and enjoy little pre-baby time.
Here's some pics from today
Starting the day off heading out to Mast General store
IMG_4694.JPG IMG_4695.JPG
This was in downtown Boone beautiful view of the mountains weather is wonderful little wet but enjoying it
IMG_4696.JPG IMG_4697.JPG IMG_4698.JPG
Will try and post more tomorrow will be heading up to Bass Pro and Ash county cheese.
One small upgrade that was needed I bought a K&N air filter and so far so good
Cheers to all

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey David! Good to see you back on here! Congrats on the girl on the way! (I saw on Facebook) Start getting the gun and bat ready to beat the guys off of her! Lol

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
So Day 3 of our vacation took us to Bristol, Tennessee to the Bass Pro Shop
Lunchtime took us to a restraunt called Aubrey's
IMG_4699.JPG
The day went great I wish I had taken more pics on the drive back but weather didn't cooperate too well, jump to this evening
We made a HOT Krispy Kreme doughnut run and believe it or not D-day got parked on the curb and beside a Christmas tree
IMG_4700.JPG
IMG_4701.JPG
Best for last I couldn't help but show my wife and future little Jeeper it don't get any better than this
IMG_4702.JPG IMG_4703.JPG
Hope y'all enjoyed this pics gonna go do some mining tomorrow hope to get some more pics
Cheers to all

Top Bottom