Death Valley trip 2014

HDGasser

Well where home and the jeep is in somewhat of one piece. For being one of the most inhabitable places in the country it is pretty damn awesome!! All in all we did over 1000mi in 4.5 days and probably only saw 1/3 of the park.

Next years trip is already in the works!!

The beginning of the madness!

6A624CBA-89BB-459D-A039-F516DBEEC1E1.jpg

F4E49DE2-1855-44FF-B5F4-1DB76F70B70F.jpg

C66EDAAD-DC13-4BE4-A48C-1EA409997BA9.jpg

2E0FB13F-AD0A-4425-87BF-86AAFD135137.jpg

SDG

Caught the Bug
That looks amazing! You dont happen to have one of those google maps things to show the places you explored do ya?

I would definitely be interested in heading out there for a long weekend!

Conman

We have a few jeeps heading out March 6-9. Some are hoteling it and some are camping. Anybody is welcome to join!
Pictures look great!

HDGasser

We have a few jeeps heading out March 6-9. Some are hoteling it and some are camping. Anybody is welcome to join!
Pictures look great!

I'm thinking of camping next year, gotta figure out if the cost of fuel is cheaper than hotel. At almost $200 a nite I'm thinking it'd be cheaper to bring the truck and toyhauler and have the wifey follow in the jeep.

Then it also quadruples the possibility of having a mechanical breakdown or chance of flat tires. 4 tires, 2 axles vs 16tires and 7 axles. No bueno in a place called DEATH valley

HDGasser

Thanks man!!!! Thats good enough for what I was looking for!

Yessir!! Just FYI we actually stayed the nite in bishop Friday nite and started the trailhead out of big pine.

We started in the north and worked our way south.

Top Bottom