Delete me from the site - I won't be posting anymore anyway

jesse3638

Hooked
They left their balls in the wife's purse before they left for work ?

Hey sometimes they are safer in there. Plus purses are usually larger than my fanny pack. haha. But when they don't let you have them back when needed that's where the problem lies..;) Hence why I no longer have a wife.

jmatta33

why is it such a big deal for people to get their account deleted? I mean if you have ZERO interest in coming back why would you care? and for the ones that dont like it here, why do they feel the need to make sure to let everyone know on the way out? are they expecting us to beg them to say? I just have sooo many questions...

Hack12

why is it such a big deal for people to get their account deleted? I mean if you have ZERO interest in coming back why would you care? and for the ones that dont like it here, why do they feel the need to make sure to let everyone know on the way out? are they expecting us to beg them to say? I just have sooo many questions...

Those are all very good questions. I can only assume it's the inflated self-importance complex that Sharkey mentioned.

linehand08

Exhibit # 4792 of the continued pussyfication of people these days. :crazyeyes:

Yes, Manard Keenan James!!!!!!! called this years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yes, Manard Keenan James!!!!!!! called this years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We share the same barber. :yup:

Top Bottom