DELIVERANCE upgrades

Hack12

Yes and to get the evo skins tight is no f-ing joke!! They told me they had to use every clamp and ratchet strap they owned to get it right.. feel free to call me if u want to discuss further or want more details ..pm me for # ( not sure if supp to post it?)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks a lot! Now that I think of it, you are the second person who has mentioned how much of a hard time their local shop had installing those bad boys. Now I remember where my intense fear of that install came from!

If I do end up buying them it probably won't be for a while. I'm kind of in between whether or not to sell my 2008 JKU while it only has 72K miles or to just keep it and run it into the ground. Either way, I want a newer Rubicon JKU next, just not sure whether waiting or trading up now would be more benficial to my wallet!

JKFlyer

Thanks a lot! Now that I think of it, you are the second person who has mentioned how much of a hard time their local shop had installing those bad boys. Now I remember where my intense fear of that install came from!

If I do end up buying them it probably won't be for a while. I'm kind of in between whether or not to sell my 2008 JKU while it only has 72K miles or to just keep it and run it into the ground. Either way, I want a newer Rubicon JKU next, just not sure whether waiting or trading up now would be more benficial to my wallet!

Tough choice! Good luck deciding....keep us posted. :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom