Denver, CO Mile High Meetup Thread

Slimebones

Caught the Bug
Was shooting for camping / holy cross that weekend, but I could be swayed to move things around. Nothing in stone at the moment…thoughts? anyone else?
Don't see a sound reason to change our plans for Holy Cross that weekend, unless I am missing something. Higher water flow in French Creek is actually a good reason to go up there as planned. That's my input anyway.

Slimebones

Caught the Bug
So, Jeff and I are going up the day before so we can run Iron Chest, camping that night. Could we meet y'all on Sat AM at the trailhead of Grizzly around 10? If anyone wants to join us on Iron Chest friday afternoon, let us know.

Cousin Clyde

Caught the Bug
So, Jeff and I are going up the day before so we can run Iron Chest, camping that night. Could we meet y'all on Sat AM at the trailhead of Grizzly around 10? If anyone wants to join us on Iron Chest friday afternoon, let us know.
That works. Yea let’s say grizzly lake trail head Saturday at 10AM.

Colorado4x4

Caught the Bug
Damn it I should have checked this thread. I was trying to rile up some friends to go over there and hit Pomeroy or Grizzly and camp but nobody wanted to. Looks like a great time! Did you make it to the lake?

Slimebones

Caught the Bug
We did camp and yes we made it to the lake. Mud pit at top was horrific, sorry no pics. Went up Iron Chest the day before which was well worth the trip. Weather put a "damper" on things on Grizzly, but had partly perfect day on Iron Chest. PXL_20210625_205408025.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20210625_215115891.jpg
    PXL_20210625_215115891.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 9
Top Bottom