DENVER Mile High Trail Run / Meetup - Spring Creek June 27

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Now that I'm good and liquored up, I'd like to remind you of some important safety notices. Some of us have done this a lot, some of us not at all.

1) Please bring a CB if you have one. If you don't, please consider getting one for the next run. Trust me, it makes your life easier and is worth the $50 investment.

B) We'll be leaving at 8am, so please arrive before 8am at Trail Jeeps in Golden. If people are running late, we may wait a little, but not a lot - please don't be offended.

III) Please prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If you have recovery gear, bring it. If you don't, let's talk about it on the trail and you'll have an idea of what to get. Also, always bring water and snacks at the very minimum. This should be an easy trail, but remember - plan for the worst, and hope for the best.

2) Have fun! Look forward to a nice day of mountain driving, bad jokes over CB radio, and hopefully a _first_ group picture of the Denver branch of Wayalife! :rock::rock::rock:

I plan on showing up about 7:30 at Trail Jeeps. The only other thing I would remind you, fuel up before you show up!

Edit: Almost forgot - for emergencies, beer favorites, or super bowl picks, feel free to give me a call 720-335-0100

Jack

Last edited:

Colorado2003

Had a late early morning moving run to get stuff out of storage and just got back. Sorry for missing the trip but our new house just got cleared for us to move in do we needed beds lol. Have a great time on the trail and I'll catch up with everyone soon!!

Dbreggin

Pics from today's trip. Everyone really seemed to enjoy themselves.

All together, there were a baker's dozen of us.

My rig is third from the left in the front row. That is St. Mary's Glacier in the background.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435436606.975521.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435436633.574609.jpg

boardsurfer

Good stuff Dan, I had fun following you today.

We didnt make many stops for pics but here are the few I got.

St. Mary's Glacier from the top of Yankee Hill
IMG_0788.jpg

And airing up
IMG_0790.jpg

Thanks to H8ROADS for putting this together, and to Tim @ Trail Jeeps for leading the charge on the trail. Good times, looking forward to doing it again.

And AnvilJK, I see you. :cheesy:

Last edited:

anviljk

It was definitely fun as normal gave me know new people good seeing all the people I've met before problem is I still get the party going with some jeepers

cheflee

Just wanted to thank everyone for a great day. I apologize for disappearing at the end while everyone was hiking over to the cemetery. Found out there was a death in the family and had to get moving.

Hopefully I can come up and do it again.

Chef's Jeep

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Just wanted to thank everyone for a great day. I apologize for disappearing at the end while everyone was hiking over to the cemetery. Found out there was a death in the family and had to get moving. Hopefully I can come up and do it again. Chef's Jeep
Sorry to hear that, we hope to see you on the next run.

Top Bottom